Although the concept of Off-airport Cargo Terminal Services has been formed for a long time, it has not yet become popular and precisely defined. Today, as a pioneer and operator of Off-airport Cargo Terminal Services in Vietnam, ALS will provide an overview of this model in Vietnam and its superiority in air cargo logistics services.
The off-airport cargo terminal is a model that brings airport cargo terminals to factories/ industrial zones. It has primary functions as an airport cargo terminal, such as aviation security screening, weighing, customs procedures, ULD build-up, … This advanced model helps significantly reduce cargo congestion and shorten the time to handle customs procedures at the airport.
2. ALS Off-airport cargo terminal services could bring many advantages for its customers and partners:
- Customs procedures are conducted quickly at the Off-airport cargo terminal.
- Cargo is delivered by truck safely under the supervision of Aviation Security and Customs.
- Conveniently consolidating cargo from factories, easily pallets packing or container packing to delivery.
- Shorten handling time of cargo at the airport because almost all processes can be completed at the Off-airport cargo terminal.
- Significantly reduce cargo congestion at the airport.
- Cost-saving of transportation, logistics management, warehousing for factories
- Logistics risks transfer
3. ALS is the leader in providing Off-airport cargo terminal services for factories/ Industrial zones. Customers can get extraordinary benefits that only ALS can bring:
- 24/7 on-demand customs services.
- ALS has a separate cargo handling area to optimize the handling process (packaging, labeling, …).
- The connectivity between the ALS Off-airport cargo terminal system and all three airport cargo terminals at Noi Bai airport has been already established to provide services.
- ALS trucks could go to factories/ industrial zones to deliver and receive cargo upon customers’ needs.
- Cold specialized trucks are suitable for cargo requiring temperature preservation.’
- ALS can integrate logistics transportation and model to bring the best logistics solutions with reasonable costs.
- Customers can easily track and update cargo shipment status via ALS IT systems.
ALS is trusted to provide services to customers and logistics partners such as:
- Factories, clusters, industrial zones: Samsung, Foxconn, Fushan, LG,…
- Logistics companies, global forwarders: Jusda, Panalpina, HTNS, Expeditors, Yusen, Kintetsu, Schenker,…
- Local companies: KCTC, MP logistics, ITL,…
5. ALS Off-Airport Cargo Terminals network
ALS network is spread out locally, especially in provinces with favorable geographical locations and own industrial zones, this would help customers to collect and consolidate goods quickly and conveniently.
To know more about ALS Off-Airport Cargo Terminal Services, don’t hesitate to contact us at 19003133 or firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s our pleasure to share our knowledge to you